Friday, February 20, 2009

A big suprise!!!

Yep, That is right we are now having a baby. We are pregnant and couldn't be any more excited. So far everything has been good, except that all I want to do is sleep. David has been the best hubby ever. He has been taking good care of me and his little one by making sure I get lots of rest and that I eat better. The kids are very excited and they have been good little helpers. Madison and Rylee want a baby sister and Korbin being the only boy wants a brother. David wants a little boy and I just want a healthy baby.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys! I got your txt the other day but I was at work and it has been crazy there so we do need to plan something.. what is david's schedule like???? well let me know.. love ya tons

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker