Sunday, March 22, 2009

Madison is 5 already!!!!!


Well I know I am a little behind but better late then never. It was Madison's birthday on February 2nd and we had a small party for her at home while dad wasn't out of town. She got a new bike and some other toys. Korbin even gave her a Hannah Montana poster with his own money. We had fun! We got to go to Chucky Cheese with grandma as well. That was way fun but I don't think I will do it again haha!! Well Madison is 5 now and will be starting school next fall. They are starting a Chinese immersion program where they teach all the kids a second language which is way neat but I will have no idea what the kids are saying to me lol.

1 comment:

  1. Wow 5 already! We need to plan something very soon I'll talk to brandon and give you a call.. xoxo mel

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker