Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year


So it is a new year and we had such a great year in 08 that we are hoping for the same this year. I have been busy with day care and being the mom. David is loving his new position and the kids are just as busy as ever making messes. We are trying to have a baby now and have not been so successful yet but I am now taking Clomid to maybe push things along. Knowing the Malcolm luck we will end up with 6 or 7 little babies and you will see us on TV. HAHA!!! well keep your fingers crossed and maybe the next post will be some good news. Saturday was David's birthday and I think he had a good day. We left the kids home with the trusty baby sitter (thank you Kenz and Chels) and went to Park City and spent a bunch of money on the new managers ward robe. He looks great and now has lots to choose from. Later that night we got to go out with David's mom and dad for dinner and they are so funny. I think after laughing so hard I might of got my 6 pack back, oh wait just kidding :) Thank you Mom and Dad!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker